Terms & Conditions of Sale (Retail Sales)
- All Prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST.
- The Seller is Seaborne Clothing.
- By placing an order, you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions of (retail) sale.
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
- When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order.
- A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been prepared for collection or dispatched to you.
- Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur.
- If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Delivery costs where charged, will be charged in addition to the goods purchased; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
- Goods which have been paid for become property of the purchaser at the time of instore collection or at the time of being dispatched according to the customer's instruction (eg: by post, for classroom delivery, left at the school office).
- Any goods issued in error without payment being made remain the property of Seaborne Clothing.
- Any payment once made can only be refunded with the express written consent of Seaborne Clothing
- In the event refunds or chargebacks are effected through third parties such as banks or credit agencies the initiating customer will be refused further service.
- Seaborne Clothing reserve the right to refuse further service in the event of returns-fraud, chargeback-fraud or other frauds, deceptions or dishonest acts.
- Photo identification must be provided on request for instore collection of paid online orders.
- Seaborne Clothing do not warrant that goods sold in our Uniform Shops or through this website are fit for any application other than the intended normal use or purpose.
- The intended 'normal use' of goods sold in our uniform shops or through this website is taken to be and limited to: a) Wear, use or ordinary handling in the manner a reasonable person would be expected to reasonably wear, use or handle that particular item under normal circumstances and b) laundering/cleaning according the the care instructions
- The 'normal purpose' of a uniform is taken to be and expressly limited to: n. an identifying outfit or style of dress
- The 'normal purpose' of clothing is taken to be and expressly limited to: n. coverings for the body; articles of dress or adornment.
- Based on our assesment of the age and/or condition and/or treatment of goods returned to us for inspection Seaborne Clothing reserve the right to offer or refuse a remedy or repair in accordance with the terms & conditions of sale, our Voluntary Returns Policy (Retail Sales) and the provisions of the Australian Consumer Law.
- From time to time items will temporarily be out of stock or not available to purchase either online or instore or unable to be supplied at the time of collection of a paid order. While we apologise if this occurs we accept no liability for any inconvenience or loss caused to you in relation to your attendance at our uniform shop or time spent placing an online order.
- No responsibility is taken for any assumptions made by the customer regarding size/fit. All items should be tried on prior to removal of tags, laundering or use.
- Orders placed online for collection in store may not be available for same day collection/immediately when the uniform shop is next open.
Returns and Warranty (Retail Sales)
Our Voluntary Returns Policy (Retail Sales) is offered in addition to the statutory rights conferred by the Australian Consumer Guarantee. To effect a return or exchange, goods the subject of claims must first be returned to the issuing uniform shop for inspection. Photographs or emails will not suffice. As our uniform shops operate independently of the schools they are located in, school office and administration staff will be unable to assist you with a return or exchange. Please complete the returns form in-store and provide your name, address and best contact (phone number or email address) with your item for inspection, along with the valid receipt for the item being returned.The way goods are used, worn, handled or cared for after purchase including the number of uniform items in circulation and frequency of ordinary wash and wear cycles will affect the durability and appearance of those goods and the general condition of any goods returned may affect any remedy which might otherwise apply. Parents & carers are asked properly assess their children’s items prior to returning to avoid making claims for repairs, refunds, exchanges or other remedies where the claim relates to: damage or wear caused by the user – whether accidental or otherwise, older uniform items presented with a more recent receipt for same , or, items which have been purchased secondhand. Refusal on any of these grounds may cause offence to be taken. An alterations/repair service can often suggest an economical repair or refresh damaged or tired uniforms.
STORE VOLUNTARY RETURNS POLICY